All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.98Trending at £17.15
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.99
- £20.52Trending at £20.96
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £3.95Trending at £5.66
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of the successful approaches to protecting biodiversity and natural areas in America's growing communities. Addressing the crucial issues of sprawl, open space, and political realities, Chris Duerksen and Cara Snyder explain the most effective steps that communities can take to protect nature.
- Author BiographyChris Duerksen is managing director of Clarion Associates, a Denver-based land use consulting firm. He is the founder, president, and chairman of the Rocky Mountain Land Use Institute. Cara Snyder is an independent consultant and writer; she was formerly an associate with Clarion Associates.
- Author(s)Cara Snyder,Christopher J. Duerksen
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement4th ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.