Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Author(s)George W. Burns
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Nature-Guided Therapy. Nature Heals. Ecopsychotherapy. Part II: A Matter of Sense. Sensual Awareness. The Sensual Awareness Inventory. Part III: Nature-Guided Strategies. Inside Out. Sensate Focusing. Nature-Based Assignments. Natural Ordeals. Experiential Metaphors. The Three R's of Nature-Guided Therapy. Part IV: Natural Happiness. Ecotherapy for Relaxation and Comfort. Ecotherapy for Happiness and Pleasure. Ecotherapy for Enhanced Relationships. Part V: Natural Wellness. The Nature-Mind-Body Connection. Nature-Guided Mind-Body Healing. Being Well, Naturally.
- Author BiographyGeorge W. Burns is a Clinical Psychologist, an Adjunct Senior Lecturer at Edith Cowan University, and Director of the Milton H. Erickson Institute of Western Australia. He is the author of numerous books, including Healing with Stories and Happiness, Healing, Enhancement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.