All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.49Trending at £9.58
- £5.01Trending at £5.74
- £10.99Trending at £14.99
- £5.41Trending at £5.74
- £7.71Trending at £8.64
- £9.98Trending at £13.99
About this product
- DescriptionA significant contribution to the renewed debate within Catholic theology regarding nature and grace, offering a new perspective based on the insights of the 19th century German theologian Matthias Scheeben.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dean Swafford holds a Doctorate in Sacred Theology from the University of St Mary of the Lake, Mundelein Seminary, and a Master's degree in Old Testament and Semitic Languages from Trinity Evangelical Divinity School in Deerfield, Illinois. He is a contributing author to 30-Second Bible (2012) and is currently an Assistant Professor of Theology at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas.
- Author(s)Andrew Dean Swafford
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content NoteFALSE
- Weight320 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.