Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents social theory and works across different fields of interest, addressing the debate on genetics and genomics, taking human biology seriously, and the issues of interdisciplinary that are likely to arise in longer term attempts to work across the social and natural world.
- Author BiographyTim Newton is Professor of Organisation and Society at the University of Exeter. His current research interests include social theory, sociology and nature, interdisciplinarity, and the historical relationship between commercialisation and the self. He has published widely within sociology, psychology and organisation studies journals.
- Author(s)Tim Newton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.