Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £21.38Trending at £25.03
- £23.02Trending at £23.32
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £12.96Trending at £16.84
- £10.98Trending at £17.02
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes an introduction that discusses developments in the environmental movement and the contribution of Nature and the American to the burgeoning crusade for nature.
- Author BiographyDouglas H. Strong is a professor of history at San Diego State University and the author of Dreamers and Defenders: American Conservationists (1988), also published by the University of Nebraska Press.
- Author(s)Hans Huth
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1990
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content NoteIllus
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byDouglas H. Strong
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.