All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.54
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £16.49Trending at £17.38
- £19.26Trending at £26.15
- £8.82Trending at £12.48
- £11.31Trending at £12.32
- £12.55Trending at £15.27
About this product
- DescriptionA reader on sustainability and food production that is written from the point of view of a man who has practiced what he's preached and proven that it is possible to partially restore much of the land that we've ravaged. Exploding the tenets of industrial agriculture, it seeks to integrate food production with nature in a way that sustains both.
- Author BiographyWes Jackson, a respected advocate for sustainable practices, organic agriculture, and environmental scientific understanding, is the founder of The Land Institute. The author of several books, Jackson was awarded a MacArthur Fellowship in 1992, the Right Livelihood Award in 2000, and the Louis Bromfield Award in 2010. He lives in Salina, Kansas.
- Author(s)Wes Jackson
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication11/10/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Civitas Books
- Weight284 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Introduction byWendell Berry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.