All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives insider knowledge about the best times to visit the best wildlife locations across the UK, and what you are likely to see there. Covering locations across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, including woodland, rivers, hills, grassland, seashore, grassland, this work gives detailed site map; visitor information; and more.
- Author BiographyChris Packham first came to public attention as presenter of the BBC wildlife show for children, The Really Wild Show. Since then, he has presented numerous programmes, including X-Creatures, Watch Out and Inside Out. Mike Dilger is an obsessive naturalist and freelance presenter. He spent four years as a research biologist in the tropics of Ecuador, Tanzania and Vietnam. Recent presenting projects include Springwatch, CBeebies, Autumnwatch, Nature of Britain and Inside Out. Sanjida O'Connell is a director of science documentaries, a writer, and has presented on The Natural History of Britain, The British Isles: A User's Guide and Hands on Nature. Janet Sumner is a research fellow at the Open University and volcanologist. She has also presented on Science Shack, What the Industrial Revolution Did for Us and The Natural History of Great Britain.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication19/02/2007
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date24/06/2008
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width183 mm
- Height261 mm
- Introduction byChris Packham
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £12.15Trending at £14.98
- £10.52Trending at £14.44
- £1.99Trending at £3.98
- £2.95Trending at £3.98
- £14.30Trending at £17.67
- £10.14Trending at £13.78
- £2.19Trending at £3.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.