All listings for this product
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.57Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.99Trending at £12.48
- £11.64Trending at £13.47
- £3.58Trending at £5.48
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.37
About this product
- DescriptionWe know that animals cross miles of water, land, and sky with pinpoint precision on a daily basis. But scientists have learned how these astounding feats of navigation are actually accomplished. This book explores the methods by which animals find their way both near home and around the globe.
- Author BiographyJames L. Gould is professor of ecology and evolutionary biology at Princeton University. Carol Grant Gould is a science writer who has published widely. Together, the Goulds have written nine earlier books, including The Animal Mind and Animal Architects.
- PrizesCommended for Society of Biology Book Awards: General Biology Book 2013.
- Author(s)Carol Grant Gould,James L. Gould
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication09/04/2012
- GenrePopular Science
- Series TitleScience Essentials
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note10 halftones. 97 line illus. 1 table.
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.