All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces readers to how the natural sciences are helping to unravel key issues facing the world. The text looks at the background of natural sciences, the setting up of the natural science institutions, the role of the scientists and the place of natural science in the future.
- Author(s)Nicky McGirr
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content Note320 colour illustrations
- Weight845 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.