All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.17
- £16.49Trending at £16.79
- £8.99Trending at £11.20
- £31.22Trending at £32.41
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £20.99Trending at £24.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis attempt to juxtapose the histories of Britain, western science and imperialism argues that expansion led to increasing knowledge. Science was fed by information culled from around the globe, aiding imperialism by guiding the exploitation of exotic climes and making conquest seem beneficial.
- Author BiographyRichard Drayton is associate professor of history at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Richard Drayton
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2000
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight709 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.