All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.14
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £8.72Trending at £10.98
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
About this product
- DescriptionThe writers featured in this volume have all recorded their encounters with nature. McClintock shows how their mystical experiences with the wild led to dramatic conversions in their thinking and behaviour, and to their rejection of modern alienation and spiritual confusion.
- Author BiographyJames I. McClintock is distinguished professor of English and director of the American Studies Program at Michigan State University. He has also taught in science and technology programs. He is the author of White Logic: Jack London's Short Stories.
- Author(s)James I. McClintock
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/04/1994
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note7 line illustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.