All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £6.99Trending at £11.99
- £9.49Trending at £10.16
- £15.50Trending at £20.99
- £6.92Trending at £9.08
- £9.99Trending at £11.99
- £15.93Trending at £19.99
- £8.70Trending at £9.49
About this product
- DescriptionA Family Survival Book - a compendium of practical advice and reflections on modern famliy life in the age of computer gaming.
- Author BiographyLibby Purves is a writer and also a broadcaster who has presented the talk programme Midweek on Radio 4 since 1984 and formerly presented Today. She is a main columnist on The Times and in 1999 was named the Granada What the Papers Say Columnist of the Year, and awarded a O.B.E for services to journalism. She lives in Suffolk with her husband the broadcaster and writer Paul Heiney.
- Author(s)Libby Purves
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Content Noten/a
- Weight284 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.