All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.95Trending at £17.49
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.08
- £31.88Trending at £38.12
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £14.54Trending at £18.37
- £19.44Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the myth of the American West in the nineteenth century as a place for men to assert their masculinity by roughing it in the wilderness and reveals how this myth played out in a transatlantic context. The author uncovers the networks of elite men who circulated between the West and the metropoles of London and New York.
- Author BiographyMonica Rico is associate professor of history at Lawrence University. She lives in Appleton, WI.
- Author(s)Monica Rico
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/07/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe Lamar Series in Western History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note5 b-w illus.
- Weight589 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.