All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a must-read for historians of medicine and scholars in women's studies and political history, as well as for naturopaths and all readers interested in alternative medicine.
- Author BiographySusan E. Cayleff is a professor in the Department of Women's Studies at San Diego State University. She is the author of Wash and Be Healed: The Water-Cure Movement and Women's Health.
- Author(s)Susan E. Cayleff
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note8 Line drawings, black and white; 4 Halftones, black and white
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.80
- £3.63Trending at £3.70
- £4.24Trending at £4.75
- £22.29Trending at £23.38
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.