Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £149.84Trending at £157.41
- £14.95Trending at £15.13
- £19.66Trending at £22.50
- £7.88Trending at £9.98
- £9.57Trending at £12.90
- £9.45Trending at £10.24
- £6.95Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionNational parks have always been an emotive and iconic symbol, ever since the first parks of the modern era were created in the mid-nineteenth century. This book, based on original research, delves deeply into their character and significance, and the larger context in which they developed.
- Author BiographyJohn Sheail is a Research Fellow of the Centre for Ecology and Hydrology (UK Natural Environment Research Council). This will be his tenth book, his most recent being An Environmental History of Twentieth Century Britain.
- Author(s)John Sheail
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2010
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.