All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn appreciation of Navajo saddle blankets that are among the most neglected art forms in the American Southwest.
- Author BiographyLane Coulter has an MFA in metalsmithing and is jewellery instructor at the Institute of American Indian Arts, Santa Fe. He is also the author of Navajo Saddle Blankets. Maurice Dixon Jr is a Santa Fe studio artist. Ward Alan Minge received his PhD in history from the University of New Mexico, Albuquerque.
- PublisherMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Mexico
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMuseum of New Mexico Press
- Content Notecolour photos & illus
- Weight736 g
- Width280 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byLane Coulter
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £3.37Trending at £3.46
- £4.40Trending at £4.70
- £11.79Trending at £12.72
- £10.40Trending at £11.17
- £6.01Trending at £6.10
- £10.61Trending at £15.05
- £4.22Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.