Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £6.53Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.79Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the contribution of naval power to strategic victory by focusing on the decision to open a theater in an ongoing war, and the contribution of such 'peripheral' expeditions to strategic victory, from the 19th century to Iraq.
- Author BiographyBruce A. Elleman is Research Professor in the Maritime History Department at the U.S. Naval War College. S.C.M. Paine is a Professor in the Strategy and Policy Department at the U.S. Naval War College.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleCass Series: Naval Policy and History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byBruce A. Elleman,S. C. M. Paine
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.