All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Grzegorz Lukaszewicz,Piotr Kalita
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication13/04/2016
- Series TitleAdvances in Mechanics and Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number34
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note24 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight765 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction and summary.- Equations of classical hydrodynamics.- Mathematical preliminaries.- Stationary solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations.- Stationary solutions of the Navier-Stokes equations with friction.- Stationary flows in narrow films and the Reynolds equation.- Autonomous two-dimensional Navier-Stokes equations.- Invariant measures and statistical solutions.- Global attractors and a lubrication problem.- Exponential attractors in contact problems.- Non-autonomous Navier-Stokes equations and pullback attractors.- Pullback attractors and statistical solutions.- Pullback attractors and shear flows.- Trajectory attractors and feedback boundary control in contact problems.-Evolutionary systems and the Navier-Stokes equations.- Attractors for multivalued processes in contact problems.- References.- Index.
- Author BiographyGrzegorz Lukaszewicz is Professor of Mathematical Physics at the University of Warsaw. His research interests include partial differential equations, hydrodynamics, dynamical systems. Piotr Kalita works at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, Poland. His research interests include global dynamics for evolutionary partial differential equations, inequalities, and inclusions; modeling in mathematical physics; and numerical methods for evolutionary problems.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.