CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the mathematical theory of turbulence to engineers and physicists, and the physical theory of turbulence to mathematicians.
- Author(s)Ciprian Foias,Oscar Manley,Ricardo M.S. Rosa,Roger Temam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/02/2008
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 83
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.