Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.96Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £17.28Trending at £22.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the mathematical theory of turbulence to engineers and physicists, and the physical theory of turbulence to mathematicians.
- Author(s)Ciprian Foias,Oscar Manley,Ricardo M.S. Rosa,Roger Temam
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/08/2001
- Series TitleEncyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 83
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight690 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Series Edited byGian-Carlo Rota,B. Doran,M. Ismail,T. Y. Lam,E. Wutwak,Philippe Flajolet
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.