All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.74
- £8.82Trending at £10.52
- £4.72Trending at £4.82
- £7.99Trending at £8.17
- £7.59Trending at £10.00
- £7.99Trending at £8.65
- £21.91Trending at £24.32
About this product
- DescriptionPresents transdisciplinary conversations about southern studies scholarship. The fourteen original essays in Navigating Souths articulate questions about the significances of the South as a theoretical and literal home base for social science and humanities researchers. They also examine challenges faced by researchers who identify as southern studies scholars.
- Author BiographyMichele Grigsby Coffey is an instructor of history at the University of Memphis. Her work has been published in the edited collection South Carolina Women: Their Lives and Times (Georgia), Louisiana History, and in the Encyclopedia of U.S. Political History.Jodi Skipper is an assistant professor of sociology and anthropology at the University of Mississippi. Her work has been published in the Journal of Community Archaeology and Heritage, the Southern Quarterly, the Black Scholar, Community Development, and Sociology of Race and Ethnicity.
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2017
- GenreFiction Companions
- Series TitleThe New Southern Studies Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note8 black & white photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJodi Skipper,Michele Grisby Coffey
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.