All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.37Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the book for anyone who aspires to the title informed citizen. It clearly explains how political news works, how the media influences readers-and how to sort through it all to be a better, smarter consumer of political news.
- Author BiographyMichael Baranowski, PhD, is associate professor of political science at Northern Kentucky University, Highland Heights, KY.
- Author(s)Michael K. Baranowski
- Date of Publication19/07/2013
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.