Navigation for Walkers: The Definitive Guide to Map Reading by Julian Tippett (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £9.01Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by speedyhenuk
- Est. delivery by 20 Oct
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA work on map reading that is suitable for those taking up outdoor pursuits in the UK. It includes a chapter on digital navigation and a hill navigation section.
- Author BiographyMaps have been Julian Tippett's constant companion throughout his life since discovering their joys during school years. He has always enjoyed walking as a major leisure activity, a perfect outlet for the practical use of maps. Having honed his techniques by teaching navigation at evening classes, a desire to share this knowledge gave rise to 'Navigation for Walkers'. He has advised the Ramblers' on navigation, written many articles, and is a director of the National Navigation Award Scheme. He spent his working life chiefly in the airline industry, and has also written a walking guide book for the Sorrento peninsula.
- Author(s)Julian Tippett
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationHinckley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note102 photos, 58 maps & 30 diagrams
- Width150 mm
- Height195 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.53
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.