All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £65.99
- £10.11Trending at £14.49
- £15.01Trending at £16.65
- £13.77Trending at £19.98
- £31.44Trending at £52.14
- £11.27Trending at £18.00
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the domestic aspects of the regime between 1933 and 1939: the political system, the economy and society, propaganda and indoctrination, policies towards youth and women, the SS system of terror, antisemitism, and popular attitudes towards the regime - consent, dissent and resistance.
- Author BiographyJeremy Noakes is Professor of History at Exeter University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleExeter studies in history
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight650 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Pridham,Jeremy Noakes
- Edition StatementNew edition with index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.