CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction
Save on Non-Fiction
- £2.28Trending at £2.97
- £9.96Trending at £11.55
- £1.99Trending at £2.21
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £5.04Trending at £7.99
- £5.98Trending at £7.42
- £11.69Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionThe documents in the four volumes of this series are drawn from a wide range of sources - official and party documents, memoirs, letters, diaries and newspapers - and are linked with a commentary. The combination of documents and commentary represents at the same time a textbook, a contribution to scholarship and a source book for students and historians.
- Author BiographyJeremy Noakes is Professor of History at Exeter University.
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleExeter studies in history
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Exeter Press
- Weight650 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byGeoffrey Pridham,Jeremy Noakes
- Edition StatementNew edition with index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.