All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £144.40
- £40.47Trending at £46.49
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £23.65Trending at £25.93
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides evidence that climate change drove Neanderthal extinction, not competition with our own ancestors.
- Author BiographyCLIVE FINLAYSON is Director, Museums and Heritage in the Government of Gibraltar, and Professor of Anthropology at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)Clive Finlayson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2004
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight560 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.