All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionExcavations at the adjacent sites of Gorhams Cave and Vanguard Cave have yielded a rich combination of archaeological and palaeoenvironmental finds covering a timespan of over 100,000 years. This volume deals with the primary results of the 1995-1998 excavations at both caves.
- Author(s)C. B. Stringer,J. C. Finlayson,R. N. E. Barton
- PublisherOxford University School of Archaeology
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- Series TitleOxford University School of Archaeology Monograph
- Series Part/Volume Number75
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University School of Archaeology
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Edited byC. B. Stringer,R. N. E. Barton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.