CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £38.57Trending at £39.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference gives food science professionals a working understanding of near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) and its role in maximizing food potential. It explains the technical aspects of NIRS, including: basic principles; characteristics of the NIR spectra; instrumentation; sampling techniques; and chemometrics.
- Author BiographyYUKIHIRO OZAKI, PHD, is a Professor in the Department of Chemistry at Kwansei Gakuin University, Sanda, Japan. He is also a coeditor of the books Near-Infrared Spectroscopy: Principles, Instruments, Applications and Two-Dimensional Correlation Spectroscopy: Applications in Vibrational and Optical Spectroscopy, both published by Wiley. W. FRED MCCLURE, PHD, is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering at North Carolina State University, Raleigh, North Carolina. ALFRED A. CHRISTY, PHD, is a Professor scholarship holder in Chemistry at the Faculty of Mathematics and Sciences, Agder University College, Kristiansand, Norway.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width164 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAlfred A. Christy,W. Fred McClure,Yukihiro Ozaki
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.