Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.93Trending at £26.04
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes contemporary approach to the modeling of complex cognitive and behavioral processes. This book provides examples of translational research ranging from clinical neuropsychology to self-actualization, from medical informatics to industrial psychology, from programmed learning to psychiatric rehabilitation.
- Author BiographyBill Shuart is the director of the Institute for Rehabilitation Science and Engineering at Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital in Lincoln, Nebraska, USA. Will Spaulding is a professor of psychology at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, USA. He is chair of the American Psychological Association's Task Force on Serious Mental Illness and the director of State Government Affairs in the Nebraska Psychological Association. Jeffrey Poland is professor of curriculum and instruction at the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, USA and the author of Physicalism: The Philosophical Foundations and coauthor (with Will Spaulding) of Treatment and Rehabilitation of Severe Mental Illness.
- Author(s)Nebraska Symposium
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleNebraska Symposium on Motivation
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 52
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note50 Illustrations, 7 tables
- Weight658 g
- Width3887 mm
- Height5817 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byBill Shuart,Jeffrey S. Poland,Will Spaulding
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.