CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe focus of this book is the implications of necessary conditions for social science research, logic, methodology, research design and theory. It combines essential work that deals with the analysis of common errors and the proper means to analyse ramifications of hypotheses and theories.
- Author BiographyGary Goertz is associate professor of political science at the University of Arizona. Harvey Starr is the Dag Hammarskjold Professor in International Affairs and chair of the Department of Government and International Studies at the University of South Carolina.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2002
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Notebibliography; index
- Weight467 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGary Goertz,Harvey Starr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.