All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about amnesties for grave international crimes that states adopt in moments of transition or social unrest.
- Author BiographyMark Freeman is the Director of External Relations with the International Crisis Group. Based in Brussels, he is co-author of International Human Rights Law, the first comprehensive Canadian textbook on the subject, and author of Truth Commissions and Procedural Fairness (Cambridge University Press), which was awarded the American Society of International Law's Certificate of Merit in 2007.
- Author(s)Mark Freeman
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2009
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.