All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe kompani sees none as an enemy, and yet few as friend. The kompani exists in many places, living quietly in the shadows, thriving off the bounty that others have no wit to secure, nor skill to defend. Their private history is unwritten; their recall rooted in dance and dream. The humans of Clan Korval are in many ways the opposite of kompani.
- Author BiographyMaine-based writers Sharon Lee and Steve Miller teamed up in the late 80's to bring the world the story of Kinzel, a inept wizard with a love of cats, a thirst for justice, and a staff of true power. Since then, the husband-and-wife have written dozens of short stories, and eighteen novels, most set in their star-spanning Liaden Universe(R). Before settling down to the serene and stable life of a science fiction and fantasy writer, Steve was a traveling poet, a rock-band reviewer, reporter, and editor of a string of community newspapers. Sharon, less adventurous, has been an advertising copywriter, copy editor on night-side news at a small city newspaper, reporter, photographer, and book reviewer. Both credit their newspaper experiences with teaching them the finer points of collaboration. Sharon and Steve passionately believe that reading fiction ought to be fun, and that stories are entertainment. Steve and Sharon maintain a web presence at http: //korval.com/
- Author(s)Sharon Lee,Steve Miller
- PublisherBaen Books
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRiverdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaen Books
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.30Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.94Trending at £7.61
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.