Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA visual directory to the many choices and techniques available, when selecting collars and necklines to enhance a garment. From demure rounded collars to plunging V-necks, it presents the diagrams and instructions that teach home seamstresses how to create fashionable necklines to suit different styles.
- Author BiographyPeg Couch is an amateur seamstress and book acquisition editor at Fox Chapel Publishing. She served as style editor for Tree Craft 9781565234550 and the Illustrated Guide to Sewing Series.
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleSelect-n-stitch Fashion Elements
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes illustrations, includes photographs
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edited byPeg Couch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.