All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, the author draws on Karl Marx's writings on alienation and Erich Fromm's conception of necrophilia in order to understand these aspects of contemporary culture as expressions of the domination of the living by the dead under capitalism.
- Author BiographyCharles Thorpe is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology and the Science Studies Program at the University of California, San Diego, USA. He is the author of Oppenheimer: The Tragic Intellect (2006) and has been featured in The British Journal of Sociology, Science as Culture, Science Fiction Studies, and Theory, Culture and Society.
- Author(s)Charles Thorpe
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/2016
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteV, 270 p.
- Weight488 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2016
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £21.84Trending at £22.23
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.