All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst mentioned by H.P Lovecraft in the 1920s and referred to throughout his fiction, the Necronomicon - a spurious book of occult knowledge - is so infamous that horror cognoscenti playfully speculate it might exist. Tyson isn't the first writer to attempt a full translation of the forbidden text.
- Author BiographyDonald Tyson (Nova Scotia, Canada) is an occult scholar and the author of the popular, critically acclaimed Necronomicon series. He has written more than a dozen books on Western esoteric traditions. Visit him online at DonaldTyson.com.
- Author(s)Donald Tyson
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/09/2004
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width178 mm
- Height255 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.