All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.18
- £10.78Trending at £12.37
- £3.99Trending at £6.98
- £11.33Trending at £14.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.98
- £11.51Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionStitchers who have dabbled in cross stitch, hardanger and pulled work, plus beginners and more experienced stitchers are invited to venture into Needleweaving and Embroidery, a beautiful and colourful combination of well-known embroidery techniques.
- Author BiographyEffie Mitrofanis is a researcher and tutor of creative and traditional hand embroidery and exhibits and lectures regularly throughout Australia and internationally. She has studied embroidery and needle lace in the UK, Italy, Greece, China and India. She has published numerous articles in the World of Embroidery, UK, and magazines in Australia. She has a passionate interest in the art, pattern and texture of embroidery, its history, its makers and techniques.
- Author(s)Effie Mitrofanis
- PublisherSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2005
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleMilner Craft Series
- Place of PublicationBinda
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintSally Milner Publishing Pty Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.