All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNefertiti - wife of Amunhotep (Akhenaten), mother-in-law of Tutankhamun and the only female Pharaoh of Ancient Egypt - was the most beautiful and adored woman in Egypt. She also had a sister, who watched in fear, anger and awe as Nefertiti's star quality brought about the ruin of a nation.
- Author BiographyMichelle Moran was born in California. While getting her Masters at Claremont Graduate University, Michelle published her first historical fiction novel, Jezebel. She has traveled around the world - including to Israel, where she participated in an archaeological dig that inspired her to begin writing historical fiction. She lives in Southern California.
- Author(s)Michelle Moran
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date25/05/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Most relevant reviews
- rougenoir4207 Mar, 2014by
A wonderful , novel from start to end .
My choice to bring to life a taste of Antic Egypt,before visiting . And the book did it to the perfection,I will love reading more from this author .
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.44Trending at £4.79
- £7.44Trending at £9.01
- £14.68Trending at £15.30
- £4.53Trending at £4.66
- £7.65Trending at £10.01
- £7.96Trending at £9.03
- £14.59Trending at £18.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.