All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFor both branches of the adaptive immune system, regulatory molecules i.e. coreceptors and ligands control the signaling cascades initiated by engagement of the T cell and B cell antigen receptors. This book describes these molecules' functions and mechanisms.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication08/04/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Topics in Microbiology and Immunology
- Series Part/Volume Number350
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Tables, black and white; VIII, 152 p.
- Weight409 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byRafi Ahmed,Tasuku Honjo
- Edition Statement2011 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.