CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionCombining discourse & comparative historical methods of analysis, this book explores how colonialists & anti-colonialists renegotiated transnational power relationships within the debates on decolonization in the United Nations from 1946 to 1960.
- Author BiographyVrushali Patil is an Assistant Professor at Florida International University, where she holds a joint appointment in the Program of Women's Studies and the Department of Sociology and Anthropology. She has a PhD in Sociology from the University of Maryland, College Park and is the author of Gender Oppression.
- Author(s)Vrushali Patil
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2013
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleNew Approaches in Sociology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.