All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.56
- £9.83Trending at £13.40
- £24.81Trending at £27.61
- £40.35Trending at £41.36
- £19.77Trending at £20.04
- £30.00Trending at £43.25
- £18.67Trending at £19.75
About this product
- DescriptionBased on findings of a major study of kinship, and including lively verbatim accounts of conversations with family members, provides a new insight into contemporary family life and kin relationships outside the nuclear family.
- Author(s)Jennifer Mason,Professor Janet V. Finch
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/10/1992
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight317 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.