Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.15
- £6.95Trending at £9.54
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £7.29Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that life is really a series of negotiations, deal making, and diplomacy, Salacuse gives readers the tools to make the most of any situation.
- Author BiographyJeswald W. Salacuse is Henry J. Braker Professor of Law at The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University. He served as The Fletcher School's Dean for nine years. With broad experience in higher education, international development, the mutual fund industry, and legal practice, he specializes in international investment law, international negotiation, international business transactions, and law and development. He holds a J.D. from Harvard Law School, an A.B. from Hamilton College, and a diploma from the University of Paris. He has been a lecturer in law at Ahmadu Bello University in Nigeria, a lawyer with a Wall Street law firm, a professor of law and director of research at the National School of Administration in the Congo, the Ford Foundation's Middle East advisor on law and development based in Beirut, Lebanon, and later the Foundation's representative in the Sudan. For six years, he served as Dean of the School of Law of Southern Methodist University, and he has been
- Author(s)Jeswald W. Salacuse
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication04/12/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteX, 232 p.
- Weight310 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.