All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.85
- £25.99Trending at £26.47
- £22.29Trending at £22.72
- £2.81Trending at £2.86
- £10.30Trending at £10.54
- £16.61Trending at £16.87
- £14.50Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionA timely and up-to-date volume that presents a genuine contribution to the debates over indigenous knowledge.
- Author BiographyJohan Pottier teaches in the Department of Anthropology at SOAS, University of London. Alan Bicker is at the Dept of Anthropology, University of Kent at Canterbury. Paul Sillitoe is Professor of Anthropology at the University of Durham.
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAnthropology, Culture and Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Edited byAlan Bicker,Johan Pottier,Paul Sillitoe
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.