CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.84Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an empirically detailed and theoretically ranging analysis of the complex political and cultural struggles taking place in contemporary Europe. This book demonstrates that neo-nationalism has been one among several competing reactions to the processes and challenges of globalization.
- Author BiographyChristian Karner is a Lecturer in the School of Sociology and Social Policy at the University of Nottingham. His research and publications centre on the negotiation of ethnic, national and religious identities and on urban sociology. He is author of Ethnicity and Everyday Life, and The Thought-World of Hindu Nationalism, and co-author Writing History, Constructing Religion.
- Author(s)Christian Karner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/07/2011
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleResearch in Migration and Ethnic Relations Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Maykel Verkuyten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.