All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.07Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book sheds light on international trade negotiations, and the ways developing countries can succeed in them.
- Author BiographyJohn S. Odell is Professor of International Relations at the University of Southern California. He was editor of International Organization, 1992-6.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byJohn S. Odell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.