Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows how domestic political institutions and the lack of time pressure have an impact on negotiations at the WTO. It provides detailed information on WTO ministerial meetings as well as on the political economy of trade policy in the EU, U.S., Brazil, and Australia.
- Author BiographyEUGENIA DA CONCEICAO Guest Professor in International Relations at the Free University Berlin, Germany. Her previous appointments include the Humboldt University Berlin, European University Institute in Florence, Italy, and Carleton University, Canada. Her areas of expertise include the European Union, Negotiation Analysis, International Political Economy, and Comparative Politics.
- Author(s)Eugenia Da Conceicao-Heldt
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.