All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides insight on how negotiations on global health issues have transpired, the successes, challenges, failures, tools and frameworks for negotiation, mechanisms of policy coherence, ways to achieve global health objectives internationally, and how global health diplomacy used as a foreign policy tool can improve relations between nations.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleGlobal Health Diplomacy
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byEllen Rosskam,Ilona Kickbusch
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.27Trending at £11.67
- £13.30Trending at £13.54
- £44.76Trending at £49.50
- £11.65Trending at £13.99
- £10.49Trending at £12.07
- £12.58Trending at £17.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.