All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionJapan's modern international history began in 1858 with the signing of the unequal commercial treaty with the United States. Over the next fifteen years, Japanese diplomacy was reshaped to respond to the Western imperialist challenge. This book explains the emergence of modern Japan through this early period of treaty relations.
- Author BiographyMichael R. Auslin is Assistant Professor of History at Yale University.
- Author(s)Michael R. Auslin
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note4 halftones, 1 line illustration, 3 maps
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.