All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionA practical book on negotiation in various realms of life. It covers the steps in the negotiating process and describes the necessary interpersonal skills for effective negotiators. It looks at the factors that cause negotiations to break down, what to do when that happens, and the ethical and moral dimensions of negotiation.
- Author BiographyFor more than two decades, Michael Spangle, Ph.D. has provided training or consulting for a wide variety of organizations including J.D. Edwards, Time/Warner, I.B.M., Inflow Inc., the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, The National Association of Realtors, and the U.S. Navy, as well as schools, churches, and hospitals. He served as Director of Graduate Studies in Applied Communication and Alternate Dispute Resolution at the University of Denver and Director of Faculty and Curriculum for the School of Professional Studies at Regis University. In addition to a Ph.D. in Speech Communication from the University of Denver, he completed an M.S. in Education from Kearney State College and an M.Div. from Luther Theological Seminary. He teaches university courses in negotiation, mediation, facilitation, team communication, and leadership. He is co-author of two other books, including Collaborative Approaches to Resolving Conflict, also published by Sage. Myra Warren Isenhart teaches, writes, and consults about topics in organizational communication. Currently a faculty member at the University of Denver, she has also served on faculties at the University of Colorado at Denver and St. Thomas Theological Seminary. Her MA & PhD are in Human Communication. She is a speaker and author on conflict management in the workplace. She has published a articles in communication journals and coauthored Collaborative Approaches to Conflict Management also published by Sage. Her clients are broad based, with concentrations in health care, software development, and government. She serves on several nonprofit boards.
- Author(s)Michael L. Spangle,Myra Warren Isenhart
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight793 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.