All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £8.30Trending at £8.46
- £7.57Trending at £8.40
- £33.52Trending at £41.99
- £37.38Trending at £41.38
- £6.59Trending at £8.98
- £6.38Trending at £7.98
- £17.97Trending at £18.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis study outlines and defines key terms and concepts behind negotiation tactics that have been effective throughout history. It is completed with a glossary of over 50 terms used in negotiations.
- Author BiographyDavid Churchman is Professor and Chairman of Behavioral Science Graduate Program at California State University, Dominguez Hills.
- Author(s)David Churchman
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication15/08/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteglossary
- Weight204 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.