All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNegotiation is an essential element of almost all of our interactions - personally and professionally. This guide helps you learn how to: utilize the six key negotiating styles; harness the power of emotion in hammering out agreements; use time to your advantage; prepare like a pro and enter any negotiation from a position of strength and more.
- Author BiographyBrian Tracy (Solana Beach, CA) is the Chairman and CEO of Brian Tracy International, a company specializing in the training and development of individuals and organizations. One of the top business speakers and authorities in the world today, he has consulted for more than 1,000 companies and addressed more than 5,000,000 people in 5,000 talks and seminars throughout the United States and more than 60 countries worldwide. He has written 55 books and produced more than 500 audio and video learning programs on management, motivation, and personal success.
- Author(s)Brian Tracy
- Date of Publication01/06/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight0 g
- Width43 mm
- Height62 mm
- Spine4 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £28.06
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.57Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.